Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello, my name is White Rabbit!

http://www.aliceinwonderlandmovie.org/2010/02/two-new-character-posters-white-rabbit-cheshire-cat/
I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
No time to say hello, good-bye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late
I'm late and when I wave, I lose the time I save.
My fuzzy ears and whiskers took me too much time to shave.
I run and then I hop, hop, hop, I wish that I could fly.
There's danger if I dare to stop and here's a reason why:
I'm over-due, I'm in a rabbit stew.
Can't even say good-bye,
hello, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.
 
I was 3 mins late yesterday..argh..
Camgaga aka white rabbit, i hate being late! 
Routinely, i'll be setting my alarm at 2:30am (depending on my schedule) for 3 months! 
Tips: SLEEP EARLY!!!!haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home