Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

3 man carry!

Last night, my older sister suffered from hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is a condition that occurs when your blood sugar (glucose) is too low. She had a diabetes since she was a kid. My younger sister noticed it, thank goodness. We gave her a glass of water with a lot of sugar last night but coke is better.
pic from uglypersonsface.com 
She's still in a hypoglemic state, so we decided to take her to the nearest hospital. Me, my brother and my father carried her downstairs. Ughh, she was so heavy. Good thing there was a taxi passing by.
My mother and my sis took her to the hospital and stopped by a store to buy a coke and let her drink it. My mother's so worried 'coz my sister was shaking. We all know severe hypoglycemia can lead to coma and can be life threatening.
Thanks to coke. I don't know how much sugar coke have, but it always saves my sister.
I found this on the net. A video of cokes sugar content.

Here's the link:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/714192/must_see_this_the_amount_of_sugar_in_coke/

We were supposed to do this, but we're in a hurry.
http://www.tpub.com/content/armymedical/MD0923/MD09230124.htm     


















Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home