Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

True to your heart, you must be true to your heart....


Just watched Mulan on disney, i know i'm 20 something but i'm a child at heart. Mulan will return to big screen in live action starring Zhang Ziyi. I don't know if this is true. Zhang has starred in "Crouching Tiger Hidden Gradon" and "Memoirs of a Geisha."
"True to your heart
You must be true to your heart
That's when the heavens will part
And baby shower you with my love
Open your eyes
Your heart can tell you no lies
And when you're true to your heart
I know it's gonna lead you straight to
me
(Got to be true to your heart)"

A chorus of  True to your heart lyrics by 98 degrees. I like this song and also "Reflection". I'll just keep this short coz' i have a dysmenorrhea right now...argh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home