Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Facebook fan pages

And again I'm blogging about facebook. I'm currently hooked on fan pages. The following are Female Network, L'oreal Paris Philippines, Garnier Philippines, Beauty Bar Philippines, Maybelline Philippines, Olay Philippines, makeup by marj sia, and ShopnTalk Card. If you have a  facebook account, you can try searching this fan pages. Who knows, you might be the lucky one to win their amazing products. Here's the link for Female Network.com
Unfortunately, I'm from Cebu, some of Female Networks promos are only open to Metro Manila residents. The fan pages I mentioned above give giveaways and freebies to fans who "like" their page. Lady luck has not smiled on me yet, still hoping to win something.
Recently, I joined "makeup by marj sia's" contest and the prizes are L'oreal Paris Total Repair 5 shampoo, conditioner and leave-on worth seven hundred-ish pesos. To win this prizes we just have to answer the question given to Maria Venus Raj during the Miss Universe 2010 pageant. "What is one big mistake that you've made in your life, and what did you do to make it right" & "What is your favorite L'oreal product?"

And my answers is: "That would be wasting three years of my life and have'nt accomplished anything yet. I should have studied a little harder for my local board exam. But I never regretted it, 'coz I have learned from my mistakes. If I never made a mistake, th...ere would be nothing for me to learn. I'm still re-evaluating things, started looking for a job and learning to manage my time.

My favorite L'oreal product is "L'oreal Paris Excellence Creme" me and my mother used this. 'Coz I have a few strands of grey hair that stands out..lol



Hope I win (fingers crossed). Contest ends today, sept. 12, 2010 (sunday).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home