Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

KPOP Invasion..

Blame it on my sister! She got addicted /hooked to KPOP when Sandara Park was in a new Korean girl group, she was famous here in the Philippines wayback. When the girl group 2NE1 debuted last may, my sister go gaga over them. One thing that annoys me a little is that she plays their songs repeatedly as in ten times! I could'nt help myself but sang along as well eventhough I can't understand the lyrics.
2NE1's comeback album

I like 2NE1 too but not that much. They will be having their comeback this Sept. 11, 2010, and I know my sister's very excited and hyped up. We're currently watching "all about marriage", a korean drama. And also variety shows like "2 days in 1 night; happy together; invincible youth"..etc. on KBS world channel.
etudepic of Sandara Park
 My friend Dianne is also a fan of Sandara and 2NE1..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home